Church Business Administrator
Church Business Administrator looking for opportunities in the South Georgia Conference. 21 years experience, 11years in South Georgia. Former member of the Conference Board of Pensions. For more information, see resume below. Contact Chuck Huber at email@example.com or 301-471-4217.
See Resume below:
Charles F. Huber
201 Ridge Point Way, Macon, GA 31220
(301) 471-4217 Cell
Profile: Extensive experience working as a Business Administrator. In charge of all day-to-day operational functions. A vital member of the decision making team.
Skills and Abilities:
- Worked closely with the upper management as part of the Executive team dealing with all facets of the operation of the organization.
- Advised the Council Chair, Council, and all committees and task forces as necessary.
- Recruited/hired administrative personnel.
- Supervised Financial Secretary and Director of the Children’s Center..
- Worked closely with Staff Parish Relations Committee in developing Personnel Handbook.
- Maintained Safe Sanctuary Policy. Instituted employee and volunteer background checks.
- Maintained all Personnel files.
- Maintained member database.
- Maintained office equipment including an 11-computer network system, printers, and copiers.
- Assisted in maintaining the Facebook page.
- Generated letters, signs, etc. as needed.
- Worked on redesigning website.
- Maintained facilities of multi-building campus.
- Investigated, procured and supervised all repair projects. Assisted volunteers with minor facility repairs.
- Managed a $2 million renovation project (Evangelical Lutheran Church).
- Assembled and worked with team to develop renovation plans. Managed the day-to-day construction project that was completed on time and within budget.
- Reduced energy costs through research and subsequent contract with alternate energy provider.
- Supervised Custodial Staff.
- Maintained facilities for pre-school.
- Maintained schedule of building usage.
- Developed and manage operating budgets at various levels.
- Managed expenditures for capital improvements and repairs.
- Maintained records for investment. Advised Finance Committee on investments.
- Assisted Stewardship Committee Chair with Annual Stewardship Drive.
Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook, ACS, Shelby 2000, Shepherd Staff
Riverside United Methodist Church, Macon, GA, 2008-2018
Director of Administration
Evangelical Lutheran Church, Frederick, MD, 2004-2007
Director of Administration and Facilities
Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, Falls Church, VA, 2002-2004
St. Margaret’s Episcopal Church, Washington, DC, 1995-2002
U.S. Navy Band, Washington, DC, 1974-1995
BME, Murray State University, KY
The Church Network Business Management Seminars
Continuing Education Courses:
Adult Sexual Harassment
The Church Network Annual Conference Workshops
References Available Upon Request.
First UMC of Warner Robins is looking for a dynamic, talented, theologically Wesleyan, and spiritually deep person to help launch our new Modern Worship Service on Sunday evenings! The Modern Worship Leader would assist in planning the service and leading congregational singing, with vocals and instrumentation (guitar or keyboard). This is a part-time position: approximately 4 hours of on-campus responsibilities on Sunday afternoons/evenings in addition to flexible planning and preparation hours...
YOUTH DIRECTOR JOB DESCRIPTION SPRINGFIELD UNITED METHODIST CHURCH The Youth Director shall be a well-trained professional, committed to follow Jesus Christ, a mission minded Bible teacher, who is committed to ministry with youth and their families. The Youth Director shall possess the administrative skills necessary to perform his or her duties and carry out details, as well as the interpersonal and relational skills for working with children and adults within the congregation. The Youth ...
Full-Time Youth Director, Waynesboro First United Methodist Church, Waynesboro, GA Salary determined upon qualifications Responsibilities: • Plan and direct a comprehensive ministry that includes discipleship, spiritual formation, Bible studies, small groups, retreats, service to the church, missions (local and international), spiritual and personal growth opportunities and community building programs for youth grades 7th-12th. • Involve youth in opportunities beyond WFUMC, such as District and...
Perry United Methodist Church is seeking a full-time Director of Student Ministries to lead our extensive efforts to disciple middle high and senior high students at all stages of faith development. Our goal is to foster the maturing of faith in our youth and those with whom we come in contact. We seek signs of growing and maturing through life-long learning, full participation in the ministries of the whole church, and service to the church and community. The Director must have a college ...
PURPOSE OF POSITION: To oversee and lead our Trinity Kids department as we seek to make disciples of Jesus Christ and empower families as a whole grow in their faith in God. QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Have a personal and active relationship with Jesus Christ. 2. Care deeply about the faith formation of children. 3. Energetic, highly organized, creative, self-starter. 4. Teaching experience and/or a Bachelor’s degree or certification in teaching or related area is a plus, but not required. 5. Knowledge ...
Colquitt United Methodist Church (CUMC) in Colquitt, GA is seeking a Part-Time Director of Music Ministries, who will be responsible for and direct or supervise all music programs within the church. The goal of the position is to glorify God through music and to create and enhance congregational engagement with Jesus Christ through the act of worship. Worship, music, and congregational singing are among the ways Christians grow in their discipleship. The Director will lead CUMC toward a music ...
Bainbridge First United Methodist Church in Bainbridge, Georgia is currently seeking a Contemporary Worship Leader. This is a part-time position that will average around 15 hours per week, with compensation commensurate with experience. The Contemporary Worship Leader will be responsible for leading and coordinating our 9:00 am Contemporary Worship Service. Duties include, but are not limited to, planning, coordinating, and leading weekly Contemporary Worship Service; recruiting and leading the ...
Bainbridge (GA) First United Methodist Church is looking for a full-time Director of Music Ministries/Organist, who will be responsible for and direct or supervise all music programs within the church, maintaining a broad choral-, instrumental-, and handbell-based program which includes opportunities for all age levels, 2-year-olds through mature adults (as talent and commitment allow) and which teaches the responsibilities of worship leading and discipleship. The Director of Music ...
Bainbridge (GA) First United Methodist Church is looking for a full-time Director of Youth Ministries, who will be responsible for developing and implementing programs specifically directed for those in grades sixth through twelve. The program will be designed to maintain the interest of those involved, to facilitate spiritual growth, and to lead all who participate to a deeper faith relationship with Jesus. Criteria: The successful candidate will: • Be a committed Christian who feels called to...
Are you called by God to make a difference in the lives of others? Are you concerned about people who have lost jobs, homes, and livelihoods after Hurricane Michael? The South Georgia Conference of The United Methodist Church is seeking a Coordinator of Disaster Recovery Ministries to manage Hurricane Michael-related efforts. This full-time, grant-funded position reports to the director of Connectional Ministries and will be working throughout the Southwest District. The candidate will ...